Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Milo for May.

My all time favourite pattern for knitting is Tikki's Milo. So versatile and unisex, every child needs one... or four. And in May we are celebrating three years since the pattern was first released on Ravelry. To help celebrate with Tikki, all you need to do is knit up a Milo in the month of May. Simple.
Here is my very first milo knit last May.


My ovaries ache at how sweet our new baby was in all her little, dozey cuteness. She can't possibly be 13 months old now. This feels like it was taken yesterday. Seriously. I will never come to terms with how quick children grow.


I love the cable detail down one side. The pattern offers a huge variety of cables to choose from and I have another Milo in the works for this year. If i didnt have a queue of projects I want to tackle a mile long, then I would knit one of these in every colour. A great project for beginners who want to move past scarves and squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment