Friday, June 8, 2012

Not Pink.

Sometimes when I get deep in thought, I think about how I was destined to have two little daughters to call my own. My poor husband is surrounded by a household of pink things and barbie bits and pretty dresses and I know he loves it, but me?
Im in my absolute element.

My favourite colours have always been warm hues and pinks, right from a young age.
Im drawn to it like a bee to honey.
And Im probably one of those mums who dress my girls in a little too much of the colour... but I cant help it.
It's pretty.
Other times when Im deep in thought, I think about what it would be like to have a boy. And I love that thought, knowing that our little family is far from complete.
So I set myself a challenge and knit something non-girly that the girls could wear.
And voila!


Another milo to take joy in.
That tikki is an incredible knitwear designer and Ill say it again.
The milo is my favourite, bestest pattern to love.
So versatile and unisex.
And my biggest girl has worn this every.single.day.
Not kidding.

Until she spilt sauce on it.


Hello hoot, I see you!


And there you have it.

Something not pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment