Friday, April 27, 2012

The Baby Kina.


Inspired to knit by  Retromummy, my first little Baby Kina is complete and isnt she a beauty?

 I love it. Country Road, eat your heart out. This one is for little sister of the house and just in time for the cool air of Autumn.


     Pattern is available here on Ravelry

For this project I used a 3.25mm needle for the yoke and 4.00mm for the body and the great thing is, the whole design is seamless! Yes! No sewing up dodgy seams for me.



             This little Kina was knit with Rowan 'Calmer' which is a gorgeous cotton blend.


Perfect for little girls.
Raveled Here.

Joiing in the linky fun at And Sew We Craft.

2 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous Angie! Love the colour and makes me want to finish the one I have started for Mahli!

    Thanks so much for linky up to ASWC Together.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a perfect little pattern. Im thinking of doing one in cream to go with everything.

      Delete